Sunday, August 18, 2013

First time blogging

Hi! everyone... this is my first time.... blogging.. yey! i'm not sure if ithere is a rule in blogging but you know as what we Filipino always say "testing lang! wala namang mawawala diba? mali man or tama"

Okay, 2 weeks ago, i was planning to create a blog, but there are lots of question popping like pop corn in my mind, you know... like where to start? how to post? do i need to write it in english or i just need to stick with my original plan---write a blog in taglish (tagalog & english) lengo, wait.. bawal ba talagang mag tagalog? tsk! mukhang mahirap ah..  ang hirap te... 



BUT! after days of thinking, lurking and reading blogs, I finally decided that i need to get one! So eager grrrrr... hahaha actually one of my reasons was  i was jealous to ms. Heart! here's the link of her blog (http://thatsheartd.blogspot.com/) she is so cute and galing niya! she inspired me talaga.

And just like her, ang dami kong gustong ikwento, i-share, i-comment  basta! gusto kong magkwento ng mag kwento ... and... yah! i think blogging is the only way i can share this stuff to you guys!  sorry to my randomness pero ito talaga ang mga reason ko.

Anyhow, this is my blog so i can say anything and everything! express my thoughts and share my experiences... to my dearest readers (sana meron) and fellow bloggers i hope you'll enjoy my blog.. this is my first post and again sorry to my randomness...basta bahala  na..!


Thank you and God bless!
digigi_why



No comments:

Post a Comment